I’m working on and off on the blender exporter, also it is uptodate to work on latest blender 2.8.
The new features are:
- lod-creation more comfortable using its own panel
- exporting collection and using them as instance (also linking is possible if doing it the right way)
- parenting to empties
- starting a runtime from within blender
- using a special runtime, which will create a json-file representing all exported components (e.g. all logiccomponents) and all materials/techniques/textures to be used in component- and material-trees.
- using multiple logicnodes per object
- Exporter Options
- runtime and material-nodes
- materialnodes and textures
- component nodes
- custom component workflow
- Collection Instances
- Armature Animation