Error compiling with VC++

Yesterday I tested at home the windows compilation, cmake worked perfectly and generated the projects, but compilation fails:

[code]Build started 22/10/2014 19:30:54.
1>Project “D:\work\dnt-u3d\Build\dnt.vcxproj” on node 3 (build target(s)).
1>InitializeBuildStatus:
Creating “dnt.dir\Release\dnt.unsuccessfulbuild” because “AlwaysCreate” was specified.
CustomBuild:
Building Custom Rule D:/work/dnt-u3d/Source/CMakeLists.txt
CMake does not need to re-run because D:\work\dnt-u3d\Build\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
ClCompile:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\bin\CL.exe /c /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft DirectX SDK (June 2010)\Include" /ID:\work\Urho3D\Source\Engine /ID:\work\Urho3D\Source\Engine\Audio /ID:\work\Urho3D\Source\Engine\Container /ID:\work\Urho3D\Source\Engine\Core /ID:\work\Urho3D\Source\Engine\Engine /ID:\work\Urho3D\Source\Engine\Graphics /ID:\work\Urho3D\Source\Engine\Input /ID:\work\Urho3D\Source\Engine\IO /ID:\work\Urho3D\Source\Engine\LuaScript /ID:\work\Urho3D\Source\Engine\Math /ID:\work\Urho3D\Source\Engine\Navigation /ID:\work\Urho3D\Source\Engine\Network /ID:\work\Urho3D\Source\Engine\Physics /ID:\work\Urho3D\Source\Engine\Resource /ID:\work\Urho3D\Source\Engine\Scene /ID:\work\Urho3D\Source\Engine\Script /ID:\work\Urho3D\Source\Engine\UI /ID:\work\Urho3D\Source\Engine\Urho2D /ID:\work\Urho3D\Source\ThirdParty\Box2D /ID:\work\Urho3D\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\src /ID:\work\Urho3D\Source\ThirdParty\kNet\include /ID:\work\Urho3D\Source\ThirdParty\SDL\include /ID:\work\Urho3D\Source\ThirdParty\AngelScript\include /ID:\work\Urho3D\Build\Engine /Zi /nologo /W3 /WX- /O2 /Ob2 /Oy- /D WIN32 /D _WINDOWS /D NDEBUG /D _SECURE_SCL=0 /D URHO3D_SSE /D URHO3D_PROFILING /D URHO3D_LOGGING /D URHO3D_ANGELSCRIPT /D URHO3D_NAVIGATION /D URHO3D_PHYSICS /D URHO3D_STATIC_DEFINE /D _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS /D “CMAKE_INTDIR=“Release”” /D _MBCS /Gm- /EHsc /MD /GS- /arch:SSE /fp:fast /Zc:wchar_t /Zc:forScope /GR /Fo"dnt.dir\Release\" /Fd"dnt.dir\Release\vc100.pdb" /Gd /TP /analyze- /errorReport:prompt …\Source\main.cpp
main.cpp
1>…\Source\main.cpp(7): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
1>Done Building Project “D:\work\dnt-u3d\Build\dnt.vcxproj” (build target(s)) – FAILED.

Build FAILED.

Time Elapsed 00:00:01.17[/code]

The line producing the error is this:

I have copied code from Samples.h and .inl, trying to make my opwn project, but seems I missed something here.

What does line 7 of your main.cpp file look like?

Minimal app:

[spoiler]UrhoQuickStart.h

[code]#pragma once
#include "Application.h"
using namespace Urho3D;

class UrhoQuickStart : public Application
{
OBJECT(UrhoQuickStart);
public:
UrhoQuickStart(Context* context);
virtual void Start();
private:
void CreateText();
void HandleUpdate(StringHash eventType, VariantMap& eventData);
void HandleKeyDown(StringHash eventType, VariantMap& eventData);
void HandleSceneUpdate(StringHash eventType, VariantMap& eventData);
};[/code]

UrhoQuickStart.cpp

[code]#include “CoreEvents.h”
#include “SceneEvents.h”
#include “Engine.h”
#include “Font.h”
#include “Input.h”
#include “ProcessUtils.h”
#include “Text.h”
#include “UI.h”
#include “ResourceCache.h”
#include “DebugNew.h”
#include “Scene.h”
#include “Graphics.h”
#include “UrhoQuickStart.h”

DEFINE_APPLICATION_MAIN(UrhoQuickStart)

UrhoQuickStart::UrhoQuickStart(Context* context) : Application(context)
{
engineParameters_[“WindowTitle”] = GetTypeName();
engineParameters_[“FullScreen”] = false;
engineParameters_[“Headless”] = false;
}

void UrhoQuickStart::Start()
{
SubscribeToEvent(E_KEYDOWN, HANDLER(UrhoQuickStart, HandleKeyDown));
SubscribeToEvent(E_SCENEUPDATE, HANDLER(UrhoQuickStart, HandleSceneUpdate));
SubscribeToEvent(E_UPDATE, HANDLER(UrhoQuickStart, HandleUpdate));
CreateText();
}

void UrhoQuickStart::CreateText()
{
ResourceCache* cache = GetSubsystem();
SharedPtr helloText(new Text(context_));
helloText->SetText(“Hello World from Urho3D!”);
helloText->SetFont(cache->GetResource(“Fonts/Anonymous Pro.ttf”), 30);
helloText->SetColor(Color(0.0f, 1.0f, 0.0f));
helloText->SetHorizontalAlignment(HA_CENTER);
helloText->SetVerticalAlignment(VA_CENTER);
GetSubsystem()->GetRoot()->AddChild(helloText);
}

void UrhoQuickStart::HandleUpdate(StringHash eventType, VariantMap& eventData)
{
}

void UrhoQuickStart::HandleKeyDown(StringHash eventType, VariantMap& eventData)
{
using namespace KeyDown;
int key = eventData[P_KEY].GetInt();
if (key == KEY_ESC)
{
engine_->Exit();
}
}

void UrhoQuickStart::HandleSceneUpdate(StringHash eventType, VariantMap& eventData)
{
}[/code][/spoiler]

Thanks, I tested thi s minimal apps and it compiles (and runs) perfectly.