I spent this weekend coding on something to draw 3d images, minecraft like.
I do admit that the code itself is terrible and does very little optimizations. Despite it lacks just about everything, I still decided to share the small ugly uncommented code.
<material> <technique name="Techniques/NoTexture.xml" /> <parameter name="MatDiffColor" value="1 1 1 1" /> </material>
<material> <technique name="Techniques/Diff.xml" /> </material>
Here is some pictures:
F5 shows some button instructions.
- added skeletal structures, still missing animations.
- Some minor optimizations of removing missing faces, if there is another face next to it.
updated mostly animation things, like ability to add/remove animations
Still lacking the ability to actually save animations.
- Animation saving
- Changed the texture to make the blocks have darker edges, so they are much more visible.
- Squashed quite some bugs.
- Added file-menu
- Added button to try different textures.
- Fixed a bug when the drawing canvas is moved, it was drawing cubes on wrong place.