Random projects shots

I like the look of that a lot! Where’s it heading?

Now that I have more free time. I’m going to try and make a better environment.

can it be launched as an in-game editor ?

Editor is a wrapper around the game, not the other way around. You can launch your game inside editor much like in unity. Of course it is way easier to crash editor from your own code because c++ and because engine was not designed with this functionality in mind. Not a big deal though, because editor starts fairly fast and it is no different than debugging your game without editor and crashing it.

do you have a base version that works with the original urho3D ? I’d like to integrate it independently of your engine fork.

There is an older standalone version that i ported from my fork. https://github.com/rokups/Urho3D-Toolbox
It was not updated for a long time and i do not intend to continue on it. This is both because dealing with build system of upstream Urho3D is annoying and because at times changes are needed to the engine to make certain things work (C# especially). Also i have zero desire to deal with manual script integration of upstream Urho3D, especially angelscript.

Worked a bit more on the embedded server thing today:

Scenes/Nodes/Components are inspectable (not all fields editable, not sure if they all should be),

Lambda commands can be registered (run in E_BEGINFRAME) in addition the existing text/image publishing.

Only a few fingers of things left to go and I’ll toss it onto github (just “wow, I really botched that” stuff).

Demo with halo 2 masterchief. Has controls for running, jumping, moving left,right, and backwards.