(SOLVED) Error in Code::Blocks, 'undefined reference to Urho3D::TypeInfo::~TypeInfo()

I’ve been having this error for the past few hours, and I cannot figure out why. I have linked everything correctly, I found a pre-made project for CodeBlocks to do the linking, still I get the following errors.

||=== Build: Debug in testing (compiler: MinGW-w64) ===|
obj\Debug\testing.o||In function _tcf_2': | F:\URHO3D\include\Urho3D\Engine\Application.h|37|undefined reference toUrho3D::TypeInfo::~TypeInfo()’|
obj\Debug\testing.o||In function _tcf_3': | C:\Users\Matthew\Desktop\BASEFILEHORDE\testing\testing.h|7|undefined reference toUrho3D::TypeInfo::~TypeInfo()’|
obj\Debug\testing.o||In function ZN7testingC2EPN6Urho3D7ContextE': | C:\Users\Matthew\Desktop\BASEFILEHORDE\testing\testing.cpp|9|undefined reference toUrho3D::Application::Application(Urho3D::Context*)’|
obj\Debug\testing.o||In function ZN7testing5SetupEv': | C:\Users\Matthew\Desktop\BASEFILEHORDE\testing\testing.cpp|15|undefined reference toUrho3D::StringHash::StringHash(char const*)’|
C:\Users\Matthew\Desktop\BASEFILEHORDE\testing\testing.cpp|16|undefined reference to Urho3D::StringHash::StringHash(char const*)'| obj\Debug\testing.o||In functionZN7testing5StartEv’: |
C:\Users\Matthew\Desktop\BASEFILEHORDE\testing\testing.cpp|21|undefined reference to Urho3D::Object::SubscribeToEvent(Urho3D::StringHash, Urho3D::EventHandler*)'| obj\Debug\testing.o||In functionZN7testing13HandleKeyDownEN6Urho3D10StringHashERNS0_7HashMapIS1_NS0_7VariantEEE’: |
C:\Users\Matthew\Desktop\BASEFILEHORDE\testing\testing.cpp|34|undefined reference to Urho3D::Engine::Exit()'| obj\Debug\testing.o||In functionZ14RunApplicationv’: |
C:\Users\Matthew\Desktop\BASEFILEHORDE\testing\testing.cpp|38|undefined reference to Urho3D::Context::Context()'| C:\Users\Matthew\Desktop\BASEFILEHORDE\testing\testing.cpp|38|undefined reference toUrho3D::Application::Run()’|
obj\Debug\testing.o||In function WinMain@16': | C:\Users\Matthew\Desktop\BASEFILEHORDE\testing\testing.cpp|38|undefined reference toUrho3D::ParseArguments(wchar_t const*)’|
obj\Debug\testing.o||In function _static_initialization_and_destruction_0': | F:\URHO3D\include\Urho3D\Input\InputEvents.h|36|undefined reference toUrho3D::EventNameRegistrar::RegisterEventName(char const*)’|
F:\URHO3D\include\Urho3D\Input\InputEvents.h|38|undefined reference to Urho3D::StringHash::StringHash(char const*)'| F:\URHO3D\include\Urho3D\Input\InputEvents.h|39|undefined reference toUrho3D::StringHash::StringHash(char const*)’|
F:\URHO3D\include\Urho3D\Input\InputEvents.h|40|undefined reference to Urho3D::StringHash::StringHash(char const*)'| F:\URHO3D\include\Urho3D\Input\InputEvents.h|44|undefined reference toUrho3D::EventNameRegistrar::RegisterEventName(char const*)’|
F:\URHO3D\include\Urho3D\Input\InputEvents.h|46|undefined reference to Urho3D::StringHash::StringHash(char const*)'| F:\URHO3D\include\Urho3D\Input\InputEvents.h|47|undefined reference toUrho3D::StringHash::StringHash(char const*)’|
F:\URHO3D\include\Urho3D\Input\InputEvents.h|48|undefined reference to Urho3D::StringHash::StringHash(char const*)'| F:\URHO3D\include\Urho3D\Input\InputEvents.h|52|undefined reference toUrho3D::EventNameRegistrar::RegisterEventName(char const*)’|
F:\URHO3D\include\Urho3D\Input\InputEvents.h|54|undefined reference to Urho3D::StringHash::StringHash(char const*)'| F:\URHO3D\include\Urho3D\Input\InputEvents.h|55|undefined reference toUrho3D::StringHash::StringHash(char const*)’|
F:\URHO3D\include\Urho3D\Input\InputEvents.h|56|undefined reference to Urho3D::StringHash::StringHash(char const*)'| F:\URHO3D\include\Urho3D\Input\InputEvents.h|57|undefined reference toUrho3D::StringHash::StringHash(char const*)’|
F:\URHO3D\include\Urho3D\Input\InputEvents.h|58|undefined reference to Urho3D::StringHash::StringHash(char const*)'| obj\Debug\testing.o:F:\URHO3D\include\Urho3D\Input\InputEvents.h|59|more undefined references toUrho3D::StringHash::StringHash(char const*)’ follow|
obj\Debug\testing.o||In function _static_initialization_and_destruction_0': | F:\URHO3D\include\Urho3D\Input\InputEvents.h|63|undefined reference toUrho3D::EventNameRegistrar::RegisterEventName(char const*)’|
F:\URHO3D\include\Urho3D\Input\InputEvents.h|65|undefined reference to Urho3D::StringHash::StringHash(char const*)'| F:\URHO3D\include\Urho3D\Input\InputEvents.h|66|undefined reference toUrho3D::StringHash::StringHash(char const*)’|
F:\URHO3D\include\Urho3D\Input\InputEvents.h|67|undefined reference to Urho3D::StringHash::StringHash(char const*)'| F:\URHO3D\include\Urho3D\Input\InputEvents.h|71|undefined reference toUrho3D::EventNameRegistrar::RegisterEventName(char const*)’|
F:\URHO3D\include\Urho3D\Input\InputEvents.h|73|undefined reference to Urho3D::StringHash::StringHash(char const*)'| F:\URHO3D\include\Urho3D\Input\InputEvents.h|74|undefined reference toUrho3D::StringHash::StringHash(char const*)’|
F:\URHO3D\include\Urho3D\Input\InputEvents.h|75|undefined reference to Urho3D::StringHash::StringHash(char const*)'| F:\URHO3D\include\Urho3D\Input\InputEvents.h|76|undefined reference toUrho3D::StringHash::StringHash(char const*)’|
F:\URHO3D\include\Urho3D\Input\InputEvents.h|77|undefined reference to Urho3D::StringHash::StringHash(char const*)'| F:\URHO3D\include\Urho3D\Input\InputEvents.h|81|undefined reference toUrho3D::EventNameRegistrar::RegisterEventName(char const*)’|
F:\URHO3D\include\Urho3D\Input\InputEvents.h|83|undefined reference to Urho3D::StringHash::StringHash(char const*)'| F:\URHO3D\include\Urho3D\Input\InputEvents.h|84|undefined reference toUrho3D::StringHash::StringHash(char const*)’|
F:\URHO3D\include\Urho3D\Input\InputEvents.h|85|undefined reference to Urho3D::StringHash::StringHash(char const*)'| F:\URHO3D\include\Urho3D\Input\InputEvents.h|86|undefined reference toUrho3D::StringHash::StringHash(char const*)’|
F:\URHO3D\include\Urho3D\Input\InputEvents.h|90|undefined reference to Urho3D::EventNameRegistrar::RegisterEventName(char const*)'| F:\URHO3D\include\Urho3D\Input\InputEvents.h|92|undefined reference toUrho3D::StringHash::StringHash(char const*)’|
F:\URHO3D\include\Urho3D\Input\InputEvents.h|96|undefined reference to Urho3D::EventNameRegistrar::RegisterEventName(char const*)'| F:\URHO3D\include\Urho3D\Input\InputEvents.h|98|undefined reference toUrho3D::StringHash::StringHash(char const*)’|
F:\URHO3D\include\Urho3D\Input\InputEvents.h|99|undefined reference to Urho3D::StringHash::StringHash(char const*)'| F:\URHO3D\include\Urho3D\Input\InputEvents.h|100|undefined reference toUrho3D::StringHash::StringHash(char const*)’|
F:\URHO3D\include\Urho3D\Input\InputEvents.h|104|undefined reference to Urho3D::EventNameRegistrar::RegisterEventName(char const*)'| F:\URHO3D\include\Urho3D\Input\InputEvents.h|106|undefined reference toUrho3D::StringHash::StringHash(char const*)’|
F:\URHO3D\include\Urho3D\Input\InputEvents.h|110|undefined reference to Urho3D::EventNameRegistrar::RegisterEventName(char const*)'| F:\URHO3D\include\Urho3D\Input\InputEvents.h|112|undefined reference toUrho3D::StringHash::StringHash(char const*)’|
||More errors follow but not being shown.|
||Edit the max errors limit in compiler options…|
||=== Build failed: 50 error(s), 0 warning(s) (0 minute(s), 0 second(s)) ===|

I compiled from CMake without errors, and i used the precompiled download as well. The errors especially do not make sense because when I hand type in one of the functions, such as Urho3D::TypeInfo::~TypeInfo() the recommended objects appear, as the list format that CodeBlocks does.
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thank you and have a nice day.

Do you generate project via CMake from scratch?
Is it an error when you link Urho or when you link your project with Urho?
Do you use shared library version (Urho3D.dll)?

If you’re building a static library then you should probably include URHO3D_STATIC_DEFINE somewhere in your defines.

I compiled from source, I got the same error the error here is from the pre-compiled static download,
Its an error when I build the project
This specific error is from static

It is in the project defines,
WIN32
_WINDOWS
URHO3D_SSE
URHO3D_FILEWATCHER
URHO3D_PROFILING
URHO3D_LOGGING
URHO3D_ANGELSCRIPT
URHO3D_STATIC_DEFINE

What’s your CMake file?

CMake has nothing to do with this, I’m not building my project with CMake, I’m using the standard CodeBlocks build system, mingw32-make.exe. The error persists from linking my project file to the directory of the pre-compiled files, and linking it to my built from source files. CMake is irrelevant in this regard.

Downloaded from here:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/urho3d/files/Urho3D/

(Also built them from source earlier, but still with the same error)

Project File from:
https://discourse.urho3d.io/t/urho3d-codeblocks-wizard/1379

(Also done earlier by linking my own project in the same fashion as the setup wizard)

There’s guideline how to use Urho as library in your own project, and it’s written for CMake project.
This way is maintained by Urho developers and recommended for general usage.

If you use some 3rd-party plugin to make the project file for some specific IDE…
it seems that Urho isn’t linked at all, and only author of the plugin may answer your question.

Except it is linked the exact same way I linked it myself. Once again it is not a linking error.
I haven’t used CMake because it has a 98% fail rate for me, always an issue with the compilers, even then there always errors with files, so I tend not to use it

I’ve been trying for the past half hour, following the steps on the website, and I continue to get the following error:

CMake Deprecation Warning at CMakeLists.txt:22 (cmake_policy):
The OLD behavior for policy CMP0026 will be removed from a future version
of CMake.

The cmake-policies(7) manual explains that the OLD behaviors of all
policies are deprecated and that a policy should be set to OLD only under
specific short-term circumstances. Projects should be ported to the NEW
behavior and not rely on setting a policy to OLD.

CMake Error at CMake/Modules/FindUrho3D.cmake:346 (message):
Could NOT find compatible Urho3D library in Urho3D SDK installation or
build tree. Use URHO3D_HOME environment variable or build option to
specify the location of the non-default SDK installation or build tree.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
CMake/Modules/UrhoCommon.cmake:231 (find_package)
CMakeLists.txt:30 (include)

Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
See also “F:/URHOTEMPLATEPROJECTMAYBEv2/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log”.

In CMakeOutput.log:

The system is: Windows - 6.1.7601 - AMD64
Compiling the C compiler identification source file “CMakeCCompilerId.c” succeeded.
Compiler: C:/MinGW/bin/mingw32-gcc.exe
Build flags:
Id flags:

The output was:

Compilation of the C compiler identification source “CMakeCCompilerId.c” produced “a.exe”

The C compiler identification is GNU, found in “F:/URHOTEMPLATEPROJECTMAYBEv2/CMakeFiles/3.11.0-rc3/CompilerIdC/a.exe”

Compiling the CXX compiler identification source file “CMakeCXXCompilerId.cpp” succeeded.
Compiler: C:/MinGW/bin/mingw32-g++.exe
Build flags:
Id flags:

The output was:

Compilation of the CXX compiler identification source “CMakeCXXCompilerId.cpp” produced “a.exe”

The CXX compiler identification is GNU, found in “F:/URHOTEMPLATEPROJECTMAYBEv2/CMakeFiles/3.11.0-rc3/CompilerIdCXX/a.exe”

Determining if the C compiler works passed with the following output:
Change Dir: F:/URHOTEMPLATEPROJECTMAYBEv2/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp

Run Build Command:“C:/MinGW/bin/mingw32-make.exe” “cmTC_a7e1a/fast”
C:/MinGW/bin/mingw32-make.exe -f CMakeFiles\cmTC_a7e1a.dir\build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_a7e1a.dir/build

mingw32-make.exe[1]: Entering directory ‘F:/URHOTEMPLATEPROJECTMAYBEv2/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp’

Building C object CMakeFiles/cmTC_a7e1a.dir/testCCompiler.c.obj

C:\MinGW\bin\mingw32-gcc.exe -o CMakeFiles\cmTC_a7e1a.dir\testCCompiler.c.obj -c F:\URHOTEMPLATEPROJECTMAYBEv2\CMakeFiles\CMakeTmp\testCCompiler.c

Linking C executable cmTC_a7e1a.exe

“C:\Program Files\CMake\bin\cmake.exe” -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles\cmTC_a7e1a.dir\link.txt --verbose=1

“C:\Program Files\CMake\bin\cmake.exe” -E remove -f CMakeFiles\cmTC_a7e1a.dir/objects.a
C:\MinGW\bin\ar.exe cr CMakeFiles\cmTC_a7e1a.dir/objects.a @CMakeFiles\cmTC_a7e1a.dir\objects1.rsp
C:\MinGW\bin\mingw32-gcc.exe -Wl,–whole-archive CMakeFiles\cmTC_a7e1a.dir/objects.a -Wl,–no-whole-archive -o cmTC_a7e1a.exe -Wl,–out-implib,libcmTC_a7e1a.dll.a -Wl,–major-image-version,0,–minor-image-version,0 @CMakeFiles\cmTC_a7e1a.dir\linklibs.rsp
mingw32-make.exe[1]: Leaving directory ‘F:/URHOTEMPLATEPROJECTMAYBEv2/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp’

Detecting C compiler ABI info compiled with the following output:

Run Build Command:“C:/MinGW/bin/mingw32-make.exe” “cmTC_ea432/fast”
C:/MinGW/bin/mingw32-make.exe -f CMakeFiles\cmTC_ea432.dir\build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_ea432.dir/build

mingw32-make.exe[1]: Entering directory ‘F:/URHOTEMPLATEPROJECTMAYBEv2/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp’

Building C object CMakeFiles/cmTC_ea432.dir/CMakeCCompilerABI.c.obj

C:\MinGW\bin\mingw32-gcc.exe -o CMakeFiles\cmTC_ea432.dir\CMakeCCompilerABI.c.obj -c “C:\Program Files\CMake\share\cmake-3.11\Modules\CMakeCCompilerABI.c”

Linking C executable cmTC_ea432.exe

“C:\Program Files\CMake\bin\cmake.exe” -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles\cmTC_ea432.dir\link.txt --verbose=1

“C:\Program Files\CMake\bin\cmake.exe” -E remove -f CMakeFiles\cmTC_ea432.dir/objects.a
C:\MinGW\bin\ar.exe cr CMakeFiles\cmTC_ea432.dir/objects.a @CMakeFiles\cmTC_ea432.dir\objects1.rsp
C:\MinGW\bin\mingw32-gcc.exe -v -Wl,–whole-archive CMakeFiles\cmTC_ea432.dir/objects.a -Wl,–no-whole-archive -o cmTC_ea432.exe -Wl,–out-implib,libcmTC_ea432.dll.a -Wl,–major-image-version,0,–minor-image-version,0
Using built-in specs.

COLLECT_GCC=C:\MinGW\bin\mingw32-gcc.exe

COLLECT_LTO_WRAPPER=c:/mingw/bin/…/libexec/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/lto-wrapper.exe

Target: mingw32

Configured with: …/src/gcc-6.3.0/configure --build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu --host=mingw32 --target=mingw32 --with-gmp=/mingw --with-mpfr --with-mpc=/mingw --with-isl=/mingw --prefix=/mingw --disable-win32-registry --with-arch=i586 --with-tune=generic --enable-languages=c,c++,objc,obj-c++,fortran,ada --with-pkgversion=‘MinGW.org GCC-6.3.0-1’ --enable-static --enable-shared --enable-threads --with-dwarf2 --disable-sjlj-exceptions --enable-version-specific-runtime-libs --with-libiconv-prefix=/mingw --with-libintl-prefix=/mingw --enable-libstdcxx-debug --enable-libgomp --disable-libvtv --enable-nls

Thread model: win32

gcc version 6.3.0 (MinGW.org GCC-6.3.0-1)

COMPILER_PATH=c:/mingw/bin/…/libexec/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/;c:/mingw/bin/…/libexec/gcc/;c:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/…/…/…/…/mingw32/bin/

LIBRARY_PATH=c:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/;c:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/;c:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/…/…/…/…/mingw32/lib/;c:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/…/…/…/

COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS=’-v’ ‘-o’ ‘cmTC_ea432.exe’ ‘-mtune=generic’ ‘-march=i586’

c:/mingw/bin/…/libexec/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/collect2.exe -plugin c:/mingw/bin/…/libexec/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/liblto_plugin-0.dll -plugin-opt=c:/mingw/bin/…/libexec/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/lto-wrapper.exe -plugin-opt=-fresolution=C:\Users\Matthew\AppData\Local\Temp\ccZcMt4f.res -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lmingw32 -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lgcc -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lgcc_eh -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lmoldname -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lmingwex -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lmsvcrt -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-ladvapi32 -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lshell32 -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-luser32 -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lkernel32 -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lmingw32 -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lgcc -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lgcc_eh -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lmoldname -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lmingwex -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lmsvcrt -Bdynamic -o cmTC_ea432.exe c:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/…/…/…/crt2.o c:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/crtbegin.o -Lc:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0 -Lc:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc -Lc:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/…/…/…/…/mingw32/lib -Lc:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/…/…/… --whole-archive CMakeFiles\cmTC_ea432.dir/objects.a --no-whole-archive --out-implib libcmTC_ea432.dll.a --major-image-version 0 --minor-image-version 0 -lmingw32 -lgcc -lgcc_eh -lmoldname -lmingwex -lmsvcrt -ladvapi32 -lshell32 -luser32 -lkernel32 -lmingw32 -lgcc -lgcc_eh -lmoldname -lmingwex -lmsvcrt c:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/crtend.o

COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS=’-v’ ‘-o’ ‘cmTC_ea432.exe’ ‘-mtune=generic’ ‘-march=i586’

mingw32-make.exe[1]: Leaving directory ‘F:/URHOTEMPLATEPROJECTMAYBEv2/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp’

Parsed C implicit link information from above output:
link line regex: [^( |.[/])(ld.exe|CMAKE_LINK_STARTFILE-NOTFOUND|([^/]±)?ld|collect2)[^/]*( |$)]
ignore line: [Change Dir: F:/URHOTEMPLATEPROJECTMAYBEv2/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp]
ignore line: []
ignore line: [Run Build Command:“C:/MinGW/bin/mingw32-make.exe” “cmTC_ea432/fast”]
ignore line: [C:/MinGW/bin/mingw32-make.exe -f CMakeFiles\cmTC_ea432.dir\build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_ea432.dir/build]
ignore line: [mingw32-make.exe[1]: Entering directory ‘F:/URHOTEMPLATEPROJECTMAYBEv2/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp’]
ignore line: [Building C object CMakeFiles/cmTC_ea432.dir/CMakeCCompilerABI.c.obj]
ignore line: [C:\MinGW\bin\mingw32-gcc.exe -o CMakeFiles\cmTC_ea432.dir\CMakeCCompilerABI.c.obj -c “C:\Program Files\CMake\share\cmake-3.11\Modules\CMakeCCompilerABI.c”]
ignore line: [Linking C executable cmTC_ea432.exe]
ignore line: [“C:\Program Files\CMake\bin\cmake.exe” -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles\cmTC_ea432.dir\link.txt --verbose=1]
ignore line: [“C:\Program Files\CMake\bin\cmake.exe” -E remove -f CMakeFiles\cmTC_ea432.dir/objects.a]
ignore line: [C:\MinGW\bin\ar.exe cr CMakeFiles\cmTC_ea432.dir/objects.a @CMakeFiles\cmTC_ea432.dir\objects1.rsp]
ignore line: [C:\MinGW\bin\mingw32-gcc.exe -v -Wl,–whole-archive CMakeFiles\cmTC_ea432.dir/objects.a -Wl,–no-whole-archive -o cmTC_ea432.exe -Wl,–out-implib,libcmTC_ea432.dll.a -Wl,–major-image-version,0,–minor-image-version,0 ]
ignore line: [Using built-in specs.]
ignore line: [COLLECT_GCC=C:\MinGW\bin\mingw32-gcc.exe]
ignore line: [COLLECT_LTO_WRAPPER=c:/mingw/bin/…/libexec/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/lto-wrapper.exe]
ignore line: [Target: mingw32]
ignore line: [Configured with: …/src/gcc-6.3.0/configure --build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu --host=mingw32 --target=mingw32 --with-gmp=/mingw --with-mpfr --with-mpc=/mingw --with-isl=/mingw --prefix=/mingw --disable-win32-registry --with-arch=i586 --with-tune=generic --enable-languages=c,c++,objc,obj-c++,fortran,ada --with-pkgversion=‘MinGW.org GCC-6.3.0-1’ --enable-static --enable-shared --enable-threads --with-dwarf2 --disable-sjlj-exceptions --enable-version-specific-runtime-libs --with-libiconv-prefix=/mingw --with-libintl-prefix=/mingw --enable-libstdcxx-debug --enable-libgomp --disable-libvtv --enable-nls]
ignore line: [Thread model: win32]
ignore line: [gcc version 6.3.0 (MinGW.org GCC-6.3.0-1) ]
ignore line: [COMPILER_PATH=c:/mingw/bin/…/libexec/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/]
ignore line: [c:/mingw/bin/…/libexec/gcc/]
ignore line: [c:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/…/…/…/…/mingw32/bin/]
ignore line: [LIBRARY_PATH=c:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/]
ignore line: [c:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/]
ignore line: [c:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/…/…/…/…/mingw32/lib/]
ignore line: [c:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/…/…/…/]
ignore line: [COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS=’-v’ ‘-o’ ‘cmTC_ea432.exe’ ‘-mtune=generic’ ‘-march=i586’]
link line: [ c:/mingw/bin/…/libexec/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/collect2.exe -plugin c:/mingw/bin/…/libexec/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/liblto_plugin-0.dll -plugin-opt=c:/mingw/bin/…/libexec/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/lto-wrapper.exe -plugin-opt=-fresolution=C:\Users\Matthew\AppData\Local\Temp\ccZcMt4f.res -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lmingw32 -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lgcc -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lgcc_eh -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lmoldname -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lmingwex -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lmsvcrt -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-ladvapi32 -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lshell32 -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-luser32 -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lkernel32 -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lmingw32 -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lgcc -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lgcc_eh -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lmoldname -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lmingwex -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lmsvcrt -Bdynamic -o cmTC_ea432.exe c:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/…/…/…/crt2.o c:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/crtbegin.o -Lc:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0 -Lc:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc -Lc:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/…/…/…/…/mingw32/lib -Lc:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/…/…/… --whole-archive CMakeFiles\cmTC_ea432.dir/objects.a --no-whole-archive --out-implib libcmTC_ea432.dll.a --major-image-version 0 --minor-image-version 0 -lmingw32 -lgcc -lgcc_eh -lmoldname -lmingwex -lmsvcrt -ladvapi32 -lshell32 -luser32 -lkernel32 -lmingw32 -lgcc -lgcc_eh -lmoldname -lmingwex -lmsvcrt c:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/crtend.o]
arg [c:/mingw/bin/…/libexec/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/collect2.exe] ==> ignore
arg [-plugin] ==> ignore
arg [c:/mingw/bin/…/libexec/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/liblto_plugin-0.dll] ==> ignore
arg [-plugin-opt=c:/mingw/bin/…/libexec/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/lto-wrapper.exe] ==> ignore
arg [-plugin-opt=-fresolution=C:\Users\Matthew\AppData\Local\Temp\ccZcMt4f.res] ==> ignore
arg [-plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lmingw32] ==> ignore
arg [-plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lgcc] ==> ignore
arg [-plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lgcc_eh] ==> ignore
arg [-plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lmoldname] ==> ignore
arg [-plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lmingwex] ==> ignore
arg [-plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lmsvcrt] ==> ignore
arg [-plugin-opt=-pass-through=-ladvapi32] ==> ignore
arg [-plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lshell32] ==> ignore
arg [-plugin-opt=-pass-through=-luser32] ==> ignore
arg [-plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lkernel32] ==> ignore
arg [-plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lgcc_eh] ==> ignore
arg [-Bdynamic] ==> ignore
arg [-o] ==> ignore
arg [cmTC_ea432.exe] ==> ignore
arg [c:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/…/…/…/crt2.o] ==> ignore
arg [c:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/crtbegin.o] ==> ignore
arg [-Lc:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0] ==> dir [c:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0]
arg [-Lc:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc] ==> dir [c:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc]
arg [-Lc:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/…/…/…/…/mingw32/lib] ==> dir [c:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/…/…/…/…/mingw32/lib]
arg [-Lc:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/…/…/…] ==> dir [c:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/…/…/…]
arg [–whole-archive] ==> ignore
arg [CMakeFiles\cmTC_ea432.dir/objects.a] ==> ignore
arg [–no-whole-archive] ==> ignore
arg [–out-implib] ==> ignore
arg [libcmTC_ea432.dll.a] ==> ignore
arg [–major-image-version] ==> ignore
arg [0] ==> ignore
arg [–minor-image-version] ==> ignore
arg [0] ==> ignore
arg [-lmingw32] ==> lib [mingw32]
arg [-lgcc] ==> lib [gcc]
arg [-lgcc_eh] ==> lib [gcc_eh]
arg [-lmoldname] ==> lib [moldname]
arg [-lmingwex] ==> lib [mingwex]
arg [-lmsvcrt] ==> lib [msvcrt]
arg [-ladvapi32] ==> lib [advapi32]
arg [-lshell32] ==> lib [shell32]
arg [-luser32] ==> lib [user32]
arg [-lkernel32] ==> lib [kernel32]
arg [-lgcc_eh] ==> lib [gcc_eh]
arg [c:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/crtend.o] ==> ignore
remove lib [gcc_eh]
remove lib [msvcrt]
remove lib [gcc_eh]
remove lib [msvcrt]
collapse library dir [c:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0] ==> [C:/MinGW/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0]
collapse library dir [c:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc] ==> [C:/MinGW/lib/gcc]
collapse library dir [c:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/…/…/…/…/mingw32/lib] ==> [C:/MinGW/mingw32/lib]
collapse library dir [c:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/…/…/…] ==> [C:/MinGW/lib]
implicit libs: [mingw32;gcc;moldname;mingwex;advapi32;shell32;user32;kernel32;mingw32;gcc;moldname;mingwex]
implicit dirs: [C:/MinGW/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0;C:/MinGW/lib/gcc;C:/MinGW/mingw32/lib;C:/MinGW/lib]
implicit fwks: []

Detecting C [-std=c11] compiler features compiled with the following output:

Run Build Command:“C:/MinGW/bin/mingw32-make.exe” “cmTC_a7aec/fast”
C:/MinGW/bin/mingw32-make.exe -f CMakeFiles\cmTC_a7aec.dir\build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_a7aec.dir/build

Building C object CMakeFiles/cmTC_a7aec.dir/feature_tests.c.obj

C:\MinGW\bin\mingw32-gcc.exe -std=c11 -o CMakeFiles\cmTC_a7aec.dir\feature_tests.c.obj -c F:\URHOTEMPLATEPROJECTMAYBEv2\CMakeFiles\feature_tests.c

Linking C executable cmTC_a7aec.exe

“C:\Program Files\CMake\bin\cmake.exe” -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles\cmTC_a7aec.dir\link.txt --verbose=1

“C:\Program Files\CMake\bin\cmake.exe” -E remove -f CMakeFiles\cmTC_a7aec.dir/objects.a
C:\MinGW\bin\ar.exe cr CMakeFiles\cmTC_a7aec.dir/objects.a @CMakeFiles\cmTC_a7aec.dir\objects1.rsp
C:\MinGW\bin\mingw32-gcc.exe -Wl,–whole-archive CMakeFiles\cmTC_a7aec.dir/objects.a -Wl,–no-whole-archive -o cmTC_a7aec.exe -Wl,–out-implib,libcmTC_a7aec.dll.a -Wl,–major-image-version,0,–minor-image-version,0 @CMakeFiles\cmTC_a7aec.dir\linklibs.rsp

Feature record: C_FEATURE:1c_function_prototypes
Feature record: C_FEATURE:1c_restrict
Feature record: C_FEATURE:1c_static_assert
Feature record: C_FEATURE:1c_variadic_macros

Detecting C [-std=c99] compiler features compiled with the following output:

Run Build Command:“C:/MinGW/bin/mingw32-make.exe” “cmTC_04fc3/fast”
C:/MinGW/bin/mingw32-make.exe -f CMakeFiles\cmTC_04fc3.dir\build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_04fc3.dir/build

Building C object CMakeFiles/cmTC_04fc3.dir/feature_tests.c.obj

C:\MinGW\bin\mingw32-gcc.exe -std=c99 -o CMakeFiles\cmTC_04fc3.dir\feature_tests.c.obj -c F:\URHOTEMPLATEPROJECTMAYBEv2\CMakeFiles\feature_tests.c

Linking C executable cmTC_04fc3.exe

“C:\Program Files\CMake\bin\cmake.exe” -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles\cmTC_04fc3.dir\link.txt --verbose=1

“C:\Program Files\CMake\bin\cmake.exe” -E remove -f CMakeFiles\cmTC_04fc3.dir/objects.a
C:\MinGW\bin\ar.exe cr CMakeFiles\cmTC_04fc3.dir/objects.a @CMakeFiles\cmTC_04fc3.dir\objects1.rsp
C:\MinGW\bin\mingw32-gcc.exe -Wl,–whole-archive CMakeFiles\cmTC_04fc3.dir/objects.a -Wl,–no-whole-archive -o cmTC_04fc3.exe -Wl,–out-implib,libcmTC_04fc3.dll.a -Wl,–major-image-version,0,–minor-image-version,0 @CMakeFiles\cmTC_04fc3.dir\linklibs.rsp

Feature record: C_FEATURE:1c_restrict
Feature record: C_FEATURE:0c_static_assert
Feature record: C_FEATURE:1c_variadic_macros

Detecting C [-std=c90] compiler features compiled with the following output:

Run Build Command:“C:/MinGW/bin/mingw32-make.exe” “cmTC_3d1c6/fast”
C:/MinGW/bin/mingw32-make.exe -f CMakeFiles\cmTC_3d1c6.dir\build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_3d1c6.dir/build

Building C object CMakeFiles/cmTC_3d1c6.dir/feature_tests.c.obj

C:\MinGW\bin\mingw32-gcc.exe -std=c90 -o CMakeFiles\cmTC_3d1c6.dir\feature_tests.c.obj -c F:\URHOTEMPLATEPROJECTMAYBEv2\CMakeFiles\feature_tests.c

Linking C executable cmTC_3d1c6.exe

“C:\Program Files\CMake\bin\cmake.exe” -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles\cmTC_3d1c6.dir\link.txt --verbose=1

“C:\Program Files\CMake\bin\cmake.exe” -E remove -f CMakeFiles\cmTC_3d1c6.dir/objects.a
C:\MinGW\bin\ar.exe cr CMakeFiles\cmTC_3d1c6.dir/objects.a @CMakeFiles\cmTC_3d1c6.dir\objects1.rsp
C:\MinGW\bin\mingw32-gcc.exe -Wl,–whole-archive CMakeFiles\cmTC_3d1c6.dir/objects.a -Wl,–no-whole-archive -o cmTC_3d1c6.exe -Wl,–out-implib,libcmTC_3d1c6.dll.a -Wl,–major-image-version,0,–minor-image-version,0 @CMakeFiles\cmTC_3d1c6.dir\linklibs.rsp

Feature record: C_FEATURE:0c_restrict
Feature record: C_FEATURE:0c_static_assert
Feature record: C_FEATURE:0c_variadic_macros

Determining if the CXX compiler works passed with the following output:

Run Build Command:“C:/MinGW/bin/mingw32-make.exe” “cmTC_9346f/fast”
C:/MinGW/bin/mingw32-make.exe -f CMakeFiles\cmTC_9346f.dir\build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_9346f.dir/build

Building CXX object CMakeFiles/cmTC_9346f.dir/testCXXCompiler.cxx.obj

C:\MinGW\bin\mingw32-g++.exe -o CMakeFiles\cmTC_9346f.dir\testCXXCompiler.cxx.obj -c F:\URHOTEMPLATEPROJECTMAYBEv2\CMakeFiles\CMakeTmp\testCXXCompiler.cxx

Linking CXX executable cmTC_9346f.exe

“C:\Program Files\CMake\bin\cmake.exe” -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles\cmTC_9346f.dir\link.txt --verbose=1

“C:\Program Files\CMake\bin\cmake.exe” -E remove -f CMakeFiles\cmTC_9346f.dir/objects.a
C:\MinGW\bin\ar.exe cr CMakeFiles\cmTC_9346f.dir/objects.a @CMakeFiles\cmTC_9346f.dir\objects1.rsp
C:\MinGW\bin\mingw32-g++.exe -Wl,–whole-archive CMakeFiles\cmTC_9346f.dir/objects.a -Wl,–no-whole-archive -o cmTC_9346f.exe -Wl,–out-implib,libcmTC_9346f.dll.a -Wl,–major-image-version,0,–minor-image-version,0 @CMakeFiles\cmTC_9346f.dir\linklibs.rsp

Detecting CXX compiler ABI info compiled with the following output:

Run Build Command:“C:/MinGW/bin/mingw32-make.exe” “cmTC_50066/fast”
C:/MinGW/bin/mingw32-make.exe -f CMakeFiles\cmTC_50066.dir\build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_50066.dir/build

Building CXX object CMakeFiles/cmTC_50066.dir/CMakeCXXCompilerABI.cpp.obj

C:\MinGW\bin\mingw32-g++.exe -o CMakeFiles\cmTC_50066.dir\CMakeCXXCompilerABI.cpp.obj -c “C:\Program Files\CMake\share\cmake-3.11\Modules\CMakeCXXCompilerABI.cpp”

Linking CXX executable cmTC_50066.exe

“C:\Program Files\CMake\bin\cmake.exe” -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles\cmTC_50066.dir\link.txt --verbose=1

“C:\Program Files\CMake\bin\cmake.exe” -E remove -f CMakeFiles\cmTC_50066.dir/objects.a
C:\MinGW\bin\ar.exe cr CMakeFiles\cmTC_50066.dir/objects.a @CMakeFiles\cmTC_50066.dir\objects1.rsp
C:\MinGW\bin\mingw32-g++.exe -v -Wl,–whole-archive CMakeFiles\cmTC_50066.dir/objects.a -Wl,–no-whole-archive -o cmTC_50066.exe -Wl,–out-implib,libcmTC_50066.dll.a -Wl,–major-image-version,0,–minor-image-version,0
Using built-in specs.

COLLECT_GCC=C:\MinGW\bin\mingw32-g++.exe

COLLECT_LTO_WRAPPER=c:/mingw/bin/…/libexec/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/lto-wrapper.exe

Target: mingw32

Configured with: …/src/gcc-6.3.0/configure --build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu --host=mingw32 --with-gmp=/mingw --with-mpfr=/mingw --with-mpc=/mingw --with-isl=/mingw --prefix=/mingw --disable-win32-registry --target=mingw32 --with-arch=i586 --enable-languages=c,c++,objc,obj-c++,fortran,ada --with-pkgversion=‘MinGW.org GCC-6.3.0-1’ --enable-static --enable-shared --enable-threads --with-dwarf2 --disable-sjlj-exceptions --enable-version-specific-runtime-libs --with-libiconv-prefix=/mingw --with-libintl-prefix=/mingw --enable-libstdcxx-debug --with-tune=generic --enable-libgomp --disable-libvtv --enable-nls

Thread model: win32

gcc version 6.3.0 (MinGW.org GCC-6.3.0-1)

COMPILER_PATH=c:/mingw/bin/…/libexec/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/;c:/mingw/bin/…/libexec/gcc/;c:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/…/…/…/…/mingw32/bin/

LIBRARY_PATH=c:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/;c:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/;c:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/…/…/…/…/mingw32/lib/;c:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/…/…/…/

COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS=’-v’ ‘-o’ ‘cmTC_50066.exe’ ‘-shared-libgcc’ ‘-mtune=generic’ ‘-march=i586’

c:/mingw/bin/…/libexec/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/collect2.exe -plugin c:/mingw/bin/…/libexec/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/liblto_plugin-0.dll -plugin-opt=c:/mingw/bin/…/libexec/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/lto-wrapper.exe -plugin-opt=-fresolution=C:\Users\Matthew\AppData\Local\Temp\cciia8Tt.res -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lmingw32 -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lgcc_s -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lgcc -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lmoldname -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lmingwex -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lmsvcrt -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-ladvapi32 -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lshell32 -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-luser32 -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lkernel32 -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lmingw32 -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lgcc_s -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lgcc -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lmoldname -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lmingwex -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lmsvcrt -Bdynamic -u ___register_frame_info -u ___deregister_frame_info -o cmTC_50066.exe c:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/…/…/…/crt2.o c:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/crtbegin.o -Lc:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0 -Lc:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc -Lc:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/…/…/…/…/mingw32/lib -Lc:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/…/…/… --whole-archive CMakeFiles\cmTC_50066.dir/objects.a --no-whole-archive --out-implib libcmTC_50066.dll.a --major-image-version 0 --minor-image-version 0 -lstdc++ -lmingw32 -lgcc_s -lgcc -lmoldname -lmingwex -lmsvcrt -ladvapi32 -lshell32 -luser32 -lkernel32 -lmingw32 -lgcc_s -lgcc -lmoldname -lmingwex -lmsvcrt c:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/crtend.o

COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS=’-v’ ‘-o’ ‘cmTC_50066.exe’ ‘-shared-libgcc’ ‘-mtune=generic’ ‘-march=i586’

Parsed CXX implicit link information from above output:
link line regex: [^( |.[/])(ld.exe|CMAKE_LINK_STARTFILE-NOTFOUND|([^/]±)?ld|collect2)[^/]*( |$)]
ignore line: [Change Dir: F:/URHOTEMPLATEPROJECTMAYBEv2/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp]
ignore line: []
ignore line: [Run Build Command:“C:/MinGW/bin/mingw32-make.exe” “cmTC_50066/fast”]
ignore line: [C:/MinGW/bin/mingw32-make.exe -f CMakeFiles\cmTC_50066.dir\build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_50066.dir/build]
ignore line: [mingw32-make.exe[1]: Entering directory ‘F:/URHOTEMPLATEPROJECTMAYBEv2/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp’]
ignore line: [Building CXX object CMakeFiles/cmTC_50066.dir/CMakeCXXCompilerABI.cpp.obj]
ignore line: [C:\MinGW\bin\mingw32-g++.exe -o CMakeFiles\cmTC_50066.dir\CMakeCXXCompilerABI.cpp.obj -c “C:\Program Files\CMake\share\cmake-3.11\Modules\CMakeCXXCompilerABI.cpp”]
ignore line: [Linking CXX executable cmTC_50066.exe]
ignore line: [“C:\Program Files\CMake\bin\cmake.exe” -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles\cmTC_50066.dir\link.txt --verbose=1]
ignore line: [“C:\Program Files\CMake\bin\cmake.exe” -E remove -f CMakeFiles\cmTC_50066.dir/objects.a]
ignore line: [C:\MinGW\bin\ar.exe cr CMakeFiles\cmTC_50066.dir/objects.a @CMakeFiles\cmTC_50066.dir\objects1.rsp]
ignore line: [C:\MinGW\bin\mingw32-g++.exe -v -Wl,–whole-archive CMakeFiles\cmTC_50066.dir/objects.a -Wl,–no-whole-archive -o cmTC_50066.exe -Wl,–out-implib,libcmTC_50066.dll.a -Wl,–major-image-version,0,–minor-image-version,0 ]
ignore line: [Using built-in specs.]
ignore line: [COLLECT_GCC=C:\MinGW\bin\mingw32-g++.exe]
ignore line: [COLLECT_LTO_WRAPPER=c:/mingw/bin/…/libexec/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/lto-wrapper.exe]
ignore line: [Target: mingw32]
ignore line: [Configured with: …/src/gcc-6.3.0/configure --build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu --host=mingw32 --with-gmp=/mingw --with-mpfr=/mingw --with-mpc=/mingw --with-isl=/mingw --prefix=/mingw --disable-win32-registry --target=mingw32 --with-arch=i586 --enable-languages=c,c++,objc,obj-c++,fortran,ada --with-pkgversion=‘MinGW.org GCC-6.3.0-1’ --enable-static --enable-shared --enable-threads --with-dwarf2 --disable-sjlj-exceptions --enable-version-specific-runtime-libs --with-libiconv-prefix=/mingw --with-libintl-prefix=/mingw --enable-libstdcxx-debug --with-tune=generic --enable-libgomp --disable-libvtv --enable-nls]
ignore line: [Thread model: win32]
ignore line: [gcc version 6.3.0 (MinGW.org GCC-6.3.0-1) ]
ignore line: [COMPILER_PATH=c:/mingw/bin/…/libexec/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/]
ignore line: [c:/mingw/bin/…/libexec/gcc/]
ignore line: [c:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/…/…/…/…/mingw32/bin/]
ignore line: [LIBRARY_PATH=c:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/]
ignore line: [c:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/]
ignore line: [c:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/…/…/…/…/mingw32/lib/]
ignore line: [c:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/…/…/…/]
ignore line: [COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS=’-v’ ‘-o’ ‘cmTC_50066.exe’ ‘-shared-libgcc’ ‘-mtune=generic’ ‘-march=i586’]
link line: [ c:/mingw/bin/…/libexec/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/collect2.exe -plugin c:/mingw/bin/…/libexec/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/liblto_plugin-0.dll -plugin-opt=c:/mingw/bin/…/libexec/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/lto-wrapper.exe -plugin-opt=-fresolution=C:\Users\Matthew\AppData\Local\Temp\cciia8Tt.res -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lmingw32 -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lgcc_s -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lgcc -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lmoldname -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lmingwex -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lmsvcrt -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-ladvapi32 -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lshell32 -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-luser32 -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lkernel32 -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lmingw32 -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lgcc_s -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lgcc -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lmoldname -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lmingwex -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lmsvcrt -Bdynamic -u ___register_frame_info -u ___deregister_frame_info -o cmTC_50066.exe c:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/…/…/…/crt2.o c:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/crtbegin.o -Lc:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0 -Lc:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc -Lc:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/…/…/…/…/mingw32/lib -Lc:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/…/…/… --whole-archive CMakeFiles\cmTC_50066.dir/objects.a --no-whole-archive --out-implib libcmTC_50066.dll.a --major-image-version 0 --minor-image-version 0 -lstdc++ -lmingw32 -lgcc_s -lgcc -lmoldname -lmingwex -lmsvcrt -ladvapi32 -lshell32 -luser32 -lkernel32 -lmingw32 -lgcc_s -lgcc -lmoldname -lmingwex -lmsvcrt c:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/crtend.o]
arg [c:/mingw/bin/…/libexec/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/collect2.exe] ==> ignore
arg [-plugin] ==> ignore
arg [c:/mingw/bin/…/libexec/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/liblto_plugin-0.dll] ==> ignore
arg [-plugin-opt=c:/mingw/bin/…/libexec/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/lto-wrapper.exe] ==> ignore
arg [-plugin-opt=-fresolution=C:\Users\Matthew\AppData\Local\Temp\cciia8Tt.res] ==> ignore
arg [-plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lgcc_s] ==> ignore
arg [-plugin-opt=-pass-through=-ladvapi32] ==> ignore
arg [-plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lshell32] ==> ignore
arg [-plugin-opt=-pass-through=-luser32] ==> ignore
arg [-plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lkernel32] ==> ignore
arg [-plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lgcc_s] ==> ignore
arg [-Bdynamic] ==> ignore
arg [-u] ==> ignore
arg [___register_frame_info] ==> ignore
arg [-u] ==> ignore
arg [___deregister_frame_info] ==> ignore
arg [-o] ==> ignore
arg [cmTC_50066.exe] ==> ignore
arg [c:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/…/…/…/crt2.o] ==> ignore
arg [c:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/crtbegin.o] ==> ignore
arg [-Lc:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0] ==> dir [c:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0]
arg [-Lc:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc] ==> dir [c:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc]
arg [-Lc:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/…/…/…/…/mingw32/lib] ==> dir [c:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/…/…/…/…/mingw32/lib]
arg [-Lc:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/…/…/…] ==> dir [c:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/…/…/…]
arg [–whole-archive] ==> ignore
arg [CMakeFiles\cmTC_50066.dir/objects.a] ==> ignore
arg [–no-whole-archive] ==> ignore
arg [–out-implib] ==> ignore
arg [libcmTC_50066.dll.a] ==> ignore
arg [–major-image-version] ==> ignore
arg [0] ==> ignore
arg [–minor-image-version] ==> ignore
arg [0] ==> ignore
arg [-lstdc++] ==> lib [stdc++]
arg [-lgcc_s] ==> lib [gcc_s]
arg [-ladvapi32] ==> lib [advapi32]
arg [-lshell32] ==> lib [shell32]
arg [-luser32] ==> lib [user32]
arg [-lkernel32] ==> lib [kernel32]
arg [-lgcc_s] ==> lib [gcc_s]
arg [c:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/crtend.o] ==> ignore
remove lib [msvcrt]
remove lib [msvcrt]
collapse library dir [c:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0] ==> [C:/MinGW/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0]
collapse library dir [c:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc] ==> [C:/MinGW/lib/gcc]
collapse library dir [c:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/…/…/…/…/mingw32/lib] ==> [C:/MinGW/mingw32/lib]
collapse library dir [c:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/…/…/…] ==> [C:/MinGW/lib]
implicit libs: [stdc++;mingw32;gcc_s;gcc;moldname;mingwex;advapi32;shell32;user32;kernel32;mingw32;gcc_s;gcc;moldname;mingwex]
implicit dirs: [C:/MinGW/lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0;C:/MinGW/lib/gcc;C:/MinGW/mingw32/lib;C:/MinGW/lib]
implicit fwks: []

Detecting CXX [-std=c++1z] compiler features compiled with the following output:

Run Build Command:“C:/MinGW/bin/mingw32-make.exe” “cmTC_b5d89/fast”
C:/MinGW/bin/mingw32-make.exe -f CMakeFiles\cmTC_b5d89.dir\build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_b5d89.dir/build

Building CXX object CMakeFiles/cmTC_b5d89.dir/feature_tests.cxx.obj

C:\MinGW\bin\mingw32-g++.exe -std=c++1z -o CMakeFiles\cmTC_b5d89.dir\feature_tests.cxx.obj -c F:\URHOTEMPLATEPROJECTMAYBEv2\CMakeFiles\feature_tests.cxx

Linking CXX executable cmTC_b5d89.exe

“C:\Program Files\CMake\bin\cmake.exe” -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles\cmTC_b5d89.dir\link.txt --verbose=1

“C:\Program Files\CMake\bin\cmake.exe” -E remove -f CMakeFiles\cmTC_b5d89.dir/objects.a
C:\MinGW\bin\ar.exe cr CMakeFiles\cmTC_b5d89.dir/objects.a @CMakeFiles\cmTC_b5d89.dir\objects1.rsp
C:\MinGW\bin\mingw32-g++.exe -Wl,–whole-archive CMakeFiles\cmTC_b5d89.dir/objects.a -Wl,–no-whole-archive -o cmTC_b5d89.exe -Wl,–out-implib,libcmTC_b5d89.dll.a -Wl,–major-image-version,0,–minor-image-version,0 @CMakeFiles\cmTC_b5d89.dir\linklibs.rsp

Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_aggregate_default_initializers
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_alias_templates
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_alignas
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_alignof
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_attributes
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_attribute_deprecated
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_auto_type
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_binary_literals
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_constexpr
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_contextual_conversions
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_decltype
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_decltype_auto
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_decltype_incomplete_return_types
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_default_function_template_args
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_defaulted_functions
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_defaulted_move_initializers
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_delegating_constructors
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_deleted_functions
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_digit_separators
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_enum_forward_declarations
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_explicit_conversions
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_extended_friend_declarations
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_extern_templates
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_final
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_func_identifier
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_generalized_initializers
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_generic_lambdas
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_inheriting_constructors
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_inline_namespaces
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_lambdas
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_lambda_init_captures
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_local_type_template_args
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_long_long_type
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_noexcept
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_nonstatic_member_init
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_nullptr
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_override
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_range_for
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_raw_string_literals
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_reference_qualified_functions
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_relaxed_constexpr
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_return_type_deduction
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_right_angle_brackets
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_rvalue_references
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_sizeof_member
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_static_assert
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_strong_enums
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_template_template_parameters
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_thread_local
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_trailing_return_types
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_unicode_literals
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_uniform_initialization
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_unrestricted_unions
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_user_literals
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_variable_templates
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_variadic_macros
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_variadic_templates

Detecting CXX [-std=c++14] compiler features compiled with the following output:

Run Build Command:“C:/MinGW/bin/mingw32-make.exe” “cmTC_7007e/fast”
C:/MinGW/bin/mingw32-make.exe -f CMakeFiles\cmTC_7007e.dir\build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_7007e.dir/build

Building CXX object CMakeFiles/cmTC_7007e.dir/feature_tests.cxx.obj

C:\MinGW\bin\mingw32-g++.exe -std=c++14 -o CMakeFiles\cmTC_7007e.dir\feature_tests.cxx.obj -c F:\URHOTEMPLATEPROJECTMAYBEv2\CMakeFiles\feature_tests.cxx

Linking CXX executable cmTC_7007e.exe

“C:\Program Files\CMake\bin\cmake.exe” -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles\cmTC_7007e.dir\link.txt --verbose=1

“C:\Program Files\CMake\bin\cmake.exe” -E remove -f CMakeFiles\cmTC_7007e.dir/objects.a
C:\MinGW\bin\ar.exe cr CMakeFiles\cmTC_7007e.dir/objects.a @CMakeFiles\cmTC_7007e.dir\objects1.rsp
C:\MinGW\bin\mingw32-g++.exe -Wl,–whole-archive CMakeFiles\cmTC_7007e.dir/objects.a -Wl,–no-whole-archive -o cmTC_7007e.exe -Wl,–out-implib,libcmTC_7007e.dll.a -Wl,–major-image-version,0,–minor-image-version,0 @CMakeFiles\cmTC_7007e.dir\linklibs.rsp

Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_aggregate_default_initializers
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_attribute_deprecated
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_binary_literals
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_contextual_conversions
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_decltype_auto
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_digit_separators
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_generic_lambdas
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_lambda_init_captures
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_relaxed_constexpr
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_return_type_deduction
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_variable_templates

Detecting CXX [-std=c++11] compiler features compiled with the following output:

Run Build Command:“C:/MinGW/bin/mingw32-make.exe” “cmTC_96a00/fast”
C:/MinGW/bin/mingw32-make.exe -f CMakeFiles\cmTC_96a00.dir\build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_96a00.dir/build

Building CXX object CMakeFiles/cmTC_96a00.dir/feature_tests.cxx.obj

C:\MinGW\bin\mingw32-g++.exe -std=c++11 -o CMakeFiles\cmTC_96a00.dir\feature_tests.cxx.obj -c F:\URHOTEMPLATEPROJECTMAYBEv2\CMakeFiles\feature_tests.cxx

Linking CXX executable cmTC_96a00.exe

“C:\Program Files\CMake\bin\cmake.exe” -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles\cmTC_96a00.dir\link.txt --verbose=1

“C:\Program Files\CMake\bin\cmake.exe” -E remove -f CMakeFiles\cmTC_96a00.dir/objects.a
C:\MinGW\bin\ar.exe cr CMakeFiles\cmTC_96a00.dir/objects.a @CMakeFiles\cmTC_96a00.dir\objects1.rsp
C:\MinGW\bin\mingw32-g++.exe -Wl,–whole-archive CMakeFiles\cmTC_96a00.dir/objects.a -Wl,–no-whole-archive -o cmTC_96a00.exe -Wl,–out-implib,libcmTC_96a00.dll.a -Wl,–major-image-version,0,–minor-image-version,0 @CMakeFiles\cmTC_96a00.dir\linklibs.rsp

Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_aggregate_default_initializers
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_attribute_deprecated
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_binary_literals
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_contextual_conversions
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_decltype_auto
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_digit_separators
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_generic_lambdas
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_lambda_init_captures
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_relaxed_constexpr
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_return_type_deduction
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_variable_templates

Detecting CXX [-std=c++98] compiler features compiled with the following output:

Run Build Command:“C:/MinGW/bin/mingw32-make.exe” “cmTC_931f5/fast”
C:/MinGW/bin/mingw32-make.exe -f CMakeFiles\cmTC_931f5.dir\build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_931f5.dir/build

Building CXX object CMakeFiles/cmTC_931f5.dir/feature_tests.cxx.obj

C:\MinGW\bin\mingw32-g++.exe -std=c++98 -o CMakeFiles\cmTC_931f5.dir\feature_tests.cxx.obj -c F:\URHOTEMPLATEPROJECTMAYBEv2\CMakeFiles\feature_tests.cxx

Linking CXX executable cmTC_931f5.exe

“C:\Program Files\CMake\bin\cmake.exe” -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles\cmTC_931f5.dir\link.txt --verbose=1

“C:\Program Files\CMake\bin\cmake.exe” -E remove -f CMakeFiles\cmTC_931f5.dir/objects.a
C:\MinGW\bin\ar.exe cr CMakeFiles\cmTC_931f5.dir/objects.a @CMakeFiles\cmTC_931f5.dir\objects1.rsp
C:\MinGW\bin\mingw32-g++.exe -Wl,–whole-archive CMakeFiles\cmTC_931f5.dir/objects.a -Wl,–no-whole-archive -o cmTC_931f5.exe -Wl,–out-implib,libcmTC_931f5.dll.a -Wl,–major-image-version,0,–minor-image-version,0 @CMakeFiles\cmTC_931f5.dir\linklibs.rsp

Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_aggregate_default_initializers
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_alias_templates
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_alignas
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_alignof
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_attributes
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_attribute_deprecated
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_auto_type
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_binary_literals
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_constexpr
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_contextual_conversions
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_decltype
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_decltype_auto
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_decltype_incomplete_return_types
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_default_function_template_args
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_defaulted_functions
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_defaulted_move_initializers
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_delegating_constructors
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_deleted_functions
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_digit_separators
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_enum_forward_declarations
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_explicit_conversions
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_extended_friend_declarations
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_extern_templates
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_final
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_func_identifier
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_generalized_initializers
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_generic_lambdas
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_inheriting_constructors
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_inline_namespaces
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_lambdas
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_lambda_init_captures
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_local_type_template_args
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_long_long_type
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_noexcept
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_nonstatic_member_init
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_nullptr
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_override
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_range_for
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_raw_string_literals
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_reference_qualified_functions
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_relaxed_constexpr
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_return_type_deduction
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_right_angle_brackets
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_rvalue_references
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_sizeof_member
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_static_assert
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_strong_enums
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_thread_local
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_trailing_return_types
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_unicode_literals
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_uniform_initialization
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_unrestricted_unions
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_user_literals
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_variable_templates
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_variadic_macros
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_variadic_templates

Have you set this variable (Urho home) to the appropriate directory?
Should be folder with binaries where you generated and built Urho.

Can you specify your Code::Blocks version for me to try it out on my end?

URHO_HOME has been set to F:/URHO3D

I’m using both 16.01 and 17.12

It doesn’t answer my question. I have no idea what do you store in this folder. Is it source or binary (in terms of CMake)? Well… Do you have urho headers in F:/URHO3D/include?

@mldevs sorry you are encountering this problem. However I’ve tried to do same over my end with code blocks 16.01 (which is what I have on my system) and everything went well. From what I get from your issue it seems code::blocks can’t access your Urho3D “lib” folder. Below is an image from the directory selection page of the Urho3D Project template for code::blocks
urho_code_blocks
According to the helper message, the Urho3D directory selected is that which contains “include” and “lib” directories.

Verify that this is how your setup is.

Sorry this is to continue from messages, but I was trying to use .lib files and that probably helped cause an issue there. I am currently rebuilding the entire system