- There is an object that stores all the strings in all languages
- This object has a property “current language”
- This object has a method that returns a string with a certain identifier in the current language
- When changed property “language” called a event
- Any object can subscribe to this event and update their data when it occurs
drive.google.com/open?id=0B_XuF … G5WbWRpdFk
p.s. the source is very very dirty, it’s only test
We need only one database for strings. Is it a good idea to implement it as a subsystem?
Updated version. Now loading strings from *.json.
drive.google.com/open?id=0B_XuF … HNYTi1RYW8
But i’m sure, it would be much better to store each language in separate file.
But i’m sure, it would be much better to store each language in separate file.[/quote]
I have not yet finished github.com/urho3d/Urho3D/pull/783 , but it is already possible
Simply amazing work dude!
Great work 1vank! looks like it officially came through. really curious in trying this one out.
Great work, 1vank!
An important feature (and great that Urho enjoys such a diverse user-base already).